E-Mail Marketing Manager (all genders)
Searchmetrics delivers the predictable success that allows data-driven marketer to reach all of their search and content goals. We make this possible with our comprehensive portfolio of data, software and services that combines the sustainable success of organic with the predictable returns otherwise only achievable by investing in paid media. We work for the marketers who rely on search and content performance to drive revenue and elevate their brands.
We’re looking for an experienced E-Mail Marketer who loves data, thrives on constant improvement, and likes to work on innovative projects with an energetic and ambitious team.
Working with our Director of Growth Marketing, you would be responsible for ensuring our email marketing operations, automation, and delivery is world class and gets results. Joining the Searchmetrics marketing team gives you a chance to turn this channel into something spectacular.
This is a hands-on role for someone who thrives on constant improvement, being surrounded by innovation, enjoys a collaborative work style and working with an international team.
If this sounds good so far, read on...
Your mission in detail
- Coordinating delivery of emails aligning with our three content marketers across our core markets
- Building and maintaining email automation in Marketo
- Reporting on email performance and identifying opportunities for improvement as well as successful approaches, such as identifying top performing content and offers and work towards scaling those into an automated process
- Create and maintain written documentation of email marketing processes in order to teach and guide the wider marketing team
- Support marketing operations functions relating to the connection of our website forms, Salesforce and Marketo
- Work towards key metrics – open rates, click rates, delivery rates, unsubscribe rates, database size, and sales qualified lead conversions
What’s in for you?
- Home office option whenever needed
- A company that cares about Diversity and Corporate Social Responsibility
- A career model supporting your personal growth into an expert or leadership role
- A multi-national team of cool people out of more than 25 different countries
- A business environment, where your will have impact with what you do
- Access to Linkedin Learning and Campus Success
- Free drinks and fruits as well as regularly company breakfast and pizza days
- Team- and company events
- Urban Sports (M) or Fitness First membership and in-house gym
- 28 days of vacation, 30 days after two years
- Pension provision
- The coolest and fluffiest office dogs
- 3-5 years of full-time e-mail marketing experience – e-mail marketing is your passion and you are eager to continue learning and perfecting your craft
- You know how to get results in e-mail marketing and have proven experience working with combined email marketing and CRM systems
- You have a strength for paying attention to detail when it comes to clean data and processes that work automatically
- Excellent project management skills – you know how focus on what matters most and can see a task through to the end, ensuring that the original goals we set out to achieve are the top priority
- Experience working with Marketo
- Business English a must. Other languages are a plus
Sounds great for you? Let's talk and see how much of a fit we are. You're welcome to apply through our careers page in only one minute. After you have successfully applied you will get a confirmation e-mail straight away. If you shouldn't receive an e-mail from us, please check your junk mail and whitelist our e-mail.