Operations Manager Customer Success (all genders)
Searchmetrics delivers the predictable success that allows data-driven marketer to reach all of their search and content goals. We make this possible with our comprehensive portfolio of data, software and services that combines the sustainable success of organic with the predictable returns otherwise only achievable by investing in paid media. We work for the marketers who rely on search and content performance to drive revenue and elevate their brands.
As Operations Manager Customer Success at Searchmetrics you will be part of the Global Client Management Team, directly working with the VP Global Client Management. The ideal Operations Manager Customer Success is a strong project manager that works efficiently with cross-regional and cross-functional project teams to improve overall service quality.
As Operations Manager Customer Success you will
- Apply a customer-centric mindset to your daily work to ensure the customer is at the center of our internal optimization efforts
- Collaborate with the global Services Leadership to determine the focus and priorities for the short, medium, and long-term process and system roadmap
- Analyse tasks, goals and project boundaries to align regional and cross-functional stakeholders effectively to ensure a successful and solution-oriented project execution
- Optimize the process and system landscape of the services organization to create synergies and efficiencies for our services teams
- Create process documentations for the services organization to ensure global and regional standards are adhered to
What’s in for you?
- Home office option whenever needed
- A company that cares about Diversity and Corporate Social Responsibility
- A career model supporting your personal growth into an expert or leadership role
- A multi-national team of cool people out of more than 25 different countries
- A business environment, where your will have impact with what you do
- Access to Linkedin Learning and Campus Success
- Free drinks and fruits as well as regularly company breakfast and pizza days
- Team- and company events
- Urban Sports (M) or Fitness First membership and in-house gym
- 28 days of vacation, 30 days after two years
- Pension provision
- The coolest and fluffiest office dogs
- You have 5+ Years’ experience in an Operations Manager Role related to Customer Lifecyle Management or in a Customer Success/ Account Manager Role directly working with clients
- You successfully completed a Bachelors / Masters course
- You have 2+ Years’ experience in a fast-moving business setting, preferably SaaS
- You are passionate about enabling and empowering services teams to subsequently create value for clients
- You can lead projects from concept to execution
- You deliver results within deadlines
- You speak fluent English
Sounds great for you? Let's talk and see how much of a fit we are. You're welcome to apply through our careers page in only one minute. After you have successfully applied you will get a confirmation e-mail straight away. If you shouldn't receive an e-mail from us, please check your junk mail and whitelist our e-mail.