Senior Customer Marketing Manager (all genders)
You lead and coordinate the marketing that keeps Searchmetrics’ 1,000-plus customers across the globe happy, including onboarding, product usage, best practices, training, customer support, professional services, partner certification, and developing long-term relationships.
You are aligned closely with the VP Global Client Management and SVP Marketing. Content production is a joint effort between Regional Customer Success Teams, Regional Content Marketing Managers, Regional Account Managers, and the Product Marketing Team.
You focus on developing programs that engage customers from purchase through advocacy in tight alignment with Product and Marketing teams to increase customer engagement, retention and upsells.
- You are the recognized expert in the creation of moments that matter at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Have a solid understanding the post-sales lifecycle and develop programs to create meaningful touchpoints throughout the journey.
- Development and execution of global customer marketing from the adoption through renewal lifecycle stages to grow customer lifetime value and increase revenue.
- Partnering with Marketing and Brand teams to prioritize and execute on customer-focused communications.
- Leveraging data and insights to activate and continuously improve event-driven messaging to accelerate adoption and target risk.
- Regular interaction with senior management on cross-functional topics.
- Coordinate and measure programs that increases positive customer endorsements on public review websites.
- Measure the impact of your work against key metrics: setting goals and reporting on NRR, churn and upsells.
- Inspire, influence and coach teams to achieve customer marketing excellence
What’s in for you?
- A career model supporting your personal growth into an expert or leadership role
- A multi-national team of cool people out of more than 25 different countries
- A business environment, where your will have impact with what you do
- Access to learning platforms like Linkedin Learning, Campus Success and Blinkist
- Free drinks and fruits as well as regularly company breakfast and pizza days
- Team- and company events
- Urban Sports (M) or Fitness First membership and in-house gym
- 28 days of vacation, 30 days after two years
- Pension provision
- The coolest and fluffiest office dogs
What you bring into the game
- You have a “Customer First” mentality with a focus on maximizing customer outcomes – passionate about helping customers reach their goals and not afraid to be hands-on to deliver results.
- 5+ years-experience running digital customer marketing programs, preferably in a SaaS or related B2B business.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, goals and projects as well as establish processes and drive project execution with minimal guidance.
- Experience working with target audiences – you know what it means to get inside the head of your target audience… uncovering their problems, motivations, interests and what moves them.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) to build rapport and communicate effectively at all levels and across disciplines.
- Knowledge of customer journey mapping and experience utilizing or developing customer health metrics
- Experience leveraging data to uncover insights and continuously improve the customer experience
- Experience with digital engagement tools, such as Marketo and Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree, Master of Business Administration or advanced technical degree.
- Enjoy being stretched and thrive on the chance to build something from the ground up alongside a motivated team.
Sounds great for you? Let's talk and see how much of a fit we are. You're welcome to apply through our careers page in only one minute. After you have successfully applied you will get a confirmation e-mail straight away. If you shouldn't receive an e-mail from us, please check your junk mail and whitelist our e-mail.