Business Unit Lead / Team Lead Software Engineering (all genders)
Searchmetrics delivers predictable success that allows data-driven marketers to reach all of their search and content goals. We make this possible with our comprehensive portfolio of data, software, and services that combine the sustainable success of organic with the predictable returns otherwise only achievable by investing in paid media. We work for marketers who rely on search and content performance to drive revenue and elevate their brands.
The position of a Business Unit Lead at Searchmetrics includes: leadership of a cross-functional business unit team (product, engineering, quality), new business generation, proposal preparation, Profit and Loss accountability, developing and maintaining relationships with sales and marketing, establishing the yearly business plan, facilitating good customer service and contract negotiation.
Your job in detail
- Accountable for Team performance (based on KPIs) and for business results (Profit and Loss, meeting annual plan and growth in the value for business).
- Maximize customer spending on product (tokens)
- Focuses heavily on details of value creation, i.e.; value-based pricing, continuous cost improvement, and identifying profitable new business opportunities.
- Responsible for cooperation with Sales, Marketing and CSM
- Responsible for Team Budget (Token based)
- Infrastructure, Software, Vendors, Travel budget, Salaries etc.
- Accountable for staffing and personnel planning (incl. recruiting)
- Provide leadership and coaching
- Asses performance based on KPIs, promote excellent performance, and address underperformance in cooperation with the People Growth Lead
- Identify and support growth of talents and provide feedback
- Encourage and foster knowledge-sharing within the team
- Focuses on deliverables and is measures with KPIs
- Responsible for Salary negotiations based on the Annual review
What’s in for you?
- A career model supporting your personal growth into an expert or leadership role
- A multi-national team of cool people out of more than 25 different countries
- A business environment, where your will have impact with what you do
- Access to learning platforms like Linkedin Learning and Campus Success
- Free drinks and fruits as well as regularly company breakfast and pizza days
- Team- and company events
- Urban Sports (M) or Fitness First membership and in-house gym
- 28 days of vacation, 30 days after two years
- Pension provision
- The coolest and fluffiest office dogs
- You have been working as a Tech Lead for at least 2-3 years
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as a Software Engineer
- You are an excellent communicator with profound technical knowledge (at best about APIs and Integrations)
- You have the experience and ability to manage a product from a business perspective.
- You possess a good understanding of React.js, its core principles, and workflows (such as Flux, Redux, Relay)
- You are a great negotiator and mediator
- You have the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Code versioning tools, especially Git are familiar to you
- You have a knack for benchmarking and optimization
Sounds great for you? Let's talk and see how much of a fit we are. You're welcome to apply through our careers page in only one minute. After you have successfully applied you will get a confirmation e-mail straight away. If you shouldn't receive an e-mail from us, please check your junk mail and whitelist our e-mail.