Contractor - Solution Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
As Contractor in Solution Marketing at Searchmetrics, you are the eyes and ears of our market, translating the overlap between our products, services and the markets we serve. You are a key contributor to how we position, price and package our solutions on a regional and country level with an eye towards increasing win rates, shortening the sales cycle, improving:
Positioning: As the owner of the elements that form the foundation of our product and corporate messaging, your job is to own and manage our value descriptions (who we work for / our customers), value prop and how we position ourselves in the market.
Pricing and Packaging: Truly at team effort, our product and services pricing depends on an astute knowledge of our position in the competitive landscape, the impact of pricing on our ability to gain, retain and grow our customer base. You will facilitate and act as an expert when pricing and packaging changes are necessary to meet business objectives.
Competitive Landscape: You have our competitors in view and share new insights with the relevant stakeholders using a constant stream of win-loss analysis to understand how our products and services are considered and how well we’re standing up to and beating our competition
Market Problems: In partnership with product management, using tools like win-loss analysis and selectively monitoring the sales process, you mine for the current and future causes and concerns of the market
Buyer Personas: As a persona-centered organization, product marketing depends on the creation and maintenance of buyer personas to drive our pricing, packaging and positioning decisions. Your job will be to maintain existing personas via customer and prospect interviews and surveys and creating new personas as we push into adjacent markets and industries.
You do not have to know each of these tools, but sooner or later you will come into contact with them:
- Trello, Confluence, Jira, ProductPlan
- Sugar CRM, StrikeDeck
- Google Analytics, Matomo, PowerBI
- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
- You have successfully completed your studies or training
- You bring at least three years of experience in product marketing or product management, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- A high quality standard distinguishes you and the customer is at the center of your actions and thinking
- You are well organized, you work independently and are team-oriented
- Very good, comprehensive written and oral German and English language skills are mandatory