HR Operations / HR Controlling / People Analytics Manager (m/f/d)
As an HR Operations Manager at Searchmetrics you will be part of a 10 people global HR team. Within this position you will be contributing in HR Reporting, Compensation & Benefits as well as HR Data Accuracy and Payroll related tasks for EMEA and US. We are looking for a numbers person, who is capable of handling complex and challenging data structures, has a kneck for data analysis and is able to replace redundant tasks with technology to speed up processes.
Your mission in detail
- Create, maintain and analyze Personnel Cost- as well as FTE-Reportings for Finance department and Management to monitor costs against plan, to ensure proper allocation of resources and to build foundation for hiring decisions
- Create monthly HR costs forecasts for each payroll in the respective regions for Finance department to manage cash flow
- Create and release HR-related accruals (holidays, bonuses, commissions) on a monthly basis and report to Finance department
- Create periodic KPI reports for Management to be shared across the company
Compensation & Benefits
- Implement and manage the Company Benefit Plan (Pension Plans, Health Insurances etc.) for EMEA
- Create Variable Compensation Agreements under specification of Management and calculate commissions and bonuses according to target achievements
- Be a Single Contanct Person for employees, Managers or Management for any queries
Data Accuracy & Payroll
- Be responsible for the correctnes and consistency of all data and settings in the HR tool "Bamboo HR"
- Prepare input for payroll accounting and annual accounts for Finance department and verify all bookings
- Ensure correct taxation of fringe benefits in cooperation with Finance department as well as external payroll Providers
- You have successfully completed your studies in a business, maths or controlling related field
- You have at least 2 years experience in a similar role within an international business environment
- Ideally you have experience in replacing manually tasks with technology
- You love numbers and figures and you feel very comfortable with MS Excel
- Ideally you have knowledge in German social security and tax law
- You have an analytic, proactive mindset and you push for improvement
- Your are business fluent in English, German in addition is a big plus
Sounds great for you? Let's talk and see how much of a fit we are. You're welcome to apply through our careers page in only one minute. After you have successfully applied you will get a confirmation e-mail straight away. If you shouldn't receive an e-mail from us, please check your junk mail and whitelist our e-mail.