Italian speaking Junior Account Executive / Sales Manager (m/w/d)
As Junior Account Executive / Sales Manager, you will be based in Berlin and be responsible for the Italian market. As part of a two-year growth program you will develop your sales skills into a professional Account Executive level. During this journey you will master the entire sales cycle - from lead qualification, through product demonstrations, contract negotiation and successful deal closing. To master this challenge, you need to have a foundation in sales knowledge, with a minimum of two years’ experience, ideally in B2B Sales related environment and or with Software as a Service (SaaS) Products.
- You will be based in Berlin and responsible for the Italian market
- Build, develop and manage the entire sales cycle of your region from prospecting to deal closing
- Manage all leads of your sales region, including marketing leads, inbound leads and potential web shop upgrades
- Master a complex sales cycle, create solutions, overcome objections and create advocates
- Influence and have daily impact on C-level executives on their SEO and Content Marketing strategies
- Travel to customer locations and customer focussed events regularly
- Regular reporting and forecast of sales opportunities to the VP of sales EMEA
What we Offer:
Your Onboarding will include trainings, workshops and mentoring, which will help you to reach your goals in a smart and efficient way.
- You will learn everything you need about the Searchmetrics platform, Searchmetrics services and their benefits for the SEO & Content Marketing industry
- You will learn how to successfully execute product demonstrations (online/offline)
- You will develop your prospecting skills via cold calling, Linked-in Sales Navigator & E-Mail outreach
- You will become a professional in mastering sales pipeline within our CRM-System
- You will grow your SEO & Content Marketing knowledge
After an intensive onboarding program, you will have ongoing guidance from your direct manager and in addition access to a special mentorship program with experienced Senior Account Executives. You will have travel opportunities to your key markets and meet prospects, run events and visit conferences for prospecting.
- You gained first experience in a B2B-sales related role as for example SDR, BDR, Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Sales - SaaS Background is a plus
- You are keen to learn sales in a professional and international business environment
- You have the ability to learn & master cold calling challenges
- Ideally you have experience in conducting software demonstrations to prospects
- You are a quick learner, you are used to succeed in a competitive environment and you are ready to reach the next level of your sales career
- You have have a proactive, positive and entrepreneurial mindset and you
- You are business fluent in Italian, German or English for internal communication is required as well