Product Management Lead (m/f/d)
Searchmetrics provides the data, software platforms and expertise that drive online revenue and elevate brands. Data-driven marketers value Searchmetrics for its ability to deliver the predictable success that enables them to reach their search and content goals. We do this by delivering customer-focused products and results-driven consultancy that create tangible value for our clients.
You will own Searchmetrics' Products, from Strategy to Roadmap. You are the face of the product to the Market and our Customers. Together with our SEO experts and our CTO you will drive innovation and take our enterprise platform to the next level. You will manage department budgets and lead the global Product Management Team based in Berlin.
Your mission in detail
- Set vision and strategy for product management
- Own product and innovation together with functional experts and CTO
- Execute on the product vision, combine it with market trends and requests from customers to translate it into Product Roadmap with concrete product milestones
- Lead and coach our Product Management Team of 9 FTE’s
- Define packaging & pricing together with C-level
- Plan and execute QBR’s with customers
- Define and optimize collaboration of product management with engineering, design, marketing, sales and customer service
- Foster and improve product culture (iterative thinking, continuous improvement, rapid testing, learning, etc.)
- Hiring of new team members, definition of role descriptions
- Manage budget (salaries & travel, not technology)
- Support C-level with preparations for board meetings and reporting to investors, etc.
- Manage relationships with vendors and partners
- Set the strategy for Software Quality and Technical Writing
What you bring into the game
- A proven track of record in product management, having deep product management expertise (functional and methodical)
- Experience in leading a high-functioning product management team
- Worked with martech, digital marketing, cloud or platform solution companies
- A self-driven mindset, is an hungry individual, customer-centric and happy to be the customers face of Searchmetrics product
- You are business fluent in English, German in addition is a big plus
- German in addition to English is a big plus
Sounds great for you? Let's talk and see how much of a fit we are. You're welcome to apply through our careers page in only one minute. After you have successfully applied you will get a confirmation e-mail straight away. If you shouldn't receive an e-mail from us, please check your junk mail and whitelist our e-mail.