Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) - UK
Searchmetrics is looking for a motivated and talented Sales Development Representative to join our dynamic, energetic and growing team here in Berlin.
You will be on of the first touch points for prospects, setting the tone for the sales cycle. It is of key importance and thus your primary responsibility as part of the team will be focussed around outbound calling and building good relationships with prospects to turn these leads into qualified opportunities helping to develop pipeline and drive sales in the UK market.
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the fun and friendly environment, but also proactively drive overall sales performance.
Your primary focus
- Followup on inbound marketing leads, making outbound calls and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Engage prospects to expand awareness, educate, identify new opportunities and build account intelligence
- Identify key stake holders, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Schedule new appointments and product demos for our Account Executives
- Maintain accurate lead qualification data in the CRM-System (SugarCRM)
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business value that can be provided by the Searchmetrics SEO and Content Marketing platform
- Exceptional communication skills across distributed channels both written and verbal, together with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Demonstrated success in prospecting
- Fearlessness – the willingness to hop on the phone with senior C level and explain the value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Drive, grit, team oriented, strong desire to compete and win
- Fluent English, written and spoken, is mandatory