Talent Sourcer (all genders)
Searchmetrics delivers the predictable success that allows the data-driven marketer to reach all of their search and content goals. We make this possible with our comprehensive portfolio of data, software and services that combines the sustainable success of organic with the predictable returns otherwise only achievable by investing in paid media. We work for marketers who rely on search and content performance to drive revenue and elevate their brands.
As Talent Sourcer at Searchmetrics you will
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand role requirements and develop creative strategies for engaging passive talent across multiple business units
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and (online) networking events
- Work against our Diversity goals and actively approach talent from historically underrepresented groups in the industry
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and hiring campaigns that will target top talent
- Source and screen candidates across functions (Tech, Marketing, Sales, Services, and Administrative/G&A)
- Track and use data driven techniques and analysis to solve sourcing problems, define success and translate metrics into usable insights for stakeholders
- Research markets, companies, teams and role types to help drive a consistent pipeline of candidates who are qualified for currently available and upcoming roles. Build and maintain long-term relationships with top talent in the industry
What’s in for you?
- Remote position at a company with offices in Germany, UK, and the U.S.A.
- A company that cares and acts on Diversity and Corporate Social Responsibility
- A career model supporting your personal growth into an expert or leadership role
- A multi-national team of cool people from more than 25 countries
- A business environment where you will have impact in what you do
- Access to Linkedin Learning and Campus Success
- Team- and company-level events
- Pension provision
- You successfully completed a Bachelors / Masters course
- You worked at a start-up, scale-up, or a recruiting agency
- You speak X-Ray / Boolean
- You got your hands dirty with direct search as well as phone interviews
- You are familiar with behavioral interviewing
- You keep up with market trends in order to know which profiles to recruit
- You are used to gathering insights from data to derive recommendations for actions
- You are always ahead of several priorities/positions at a time across departments
- You are disciplined with documenting information and your activities so everyone around you is well informed about what's going on without asking
- You speak fluent English; German is a huge plus
Sounds great for you? Let's talk and see if there's a mutual fit. You're welcome to apply through our careers page in under a minute. Upon completion of your application, you'll receive an email confirmation straight away. If you don't receive an email from us, please check your junk mail and add us to your allow list.