Team Lead (all genders) Customer Success Management EU - Growth Accounts
Searchmetrics delivers the predictable success that allows data-driven marketer to reach all of their search and content goals. We make this possible with our comprehensive portfolio of data, software and services that combines the sustainable success of organic with the predictable returns otherwise only achievable by investing in paid media. We work for the marketers who rely on search and content performance to drive revenue and elevate their brands.
We are hiring for a newly created role: As Team Lead of Growth Accounts EMEA you will inspire your team to work towards our company growth and retention goals, providing inspiration, clarity and direction through our vision of the future. We aim at performing at the highest standard to deliver Searchmetrics’ objectives by encouraging everyone to use their skills and knowledge in the most effective way and develop to their full potential.
Your mission as Team Lead (all genders) Customer Success Management EMEA - Growth Accounts
Lead and coach the CSM team with account management responsibilities focussing on growth accounts in EMEA
- Responsibility for recruiting and onboarding of new hires
- Weekly reportings and forecasting to keep track on ARR growth
- Monitor and report on customer usage and success to internal stakeholders
- Account management for SMB-Accounts. Understand clients needs, translate them into success metrics and foster up- and cross-selling within our platform and service offerings
- Ensure that all customers derive maximum value from their investment in Searchmetrics
What’s in for you?
- A career model supporting your personal growth into an expert or leadership role
- A multi-national team of cool people out of more than 25 different countries
- A business environment, where your will have impact with what you do
- Access to learning platforms like Linkedin Learning and Campus Success
- Free drinks and fruits as well as regularly company breakfast and pizza days
- Team- and company events
- Urban Sports (M) or Fitness First membership and in-house gym
- 28 days of vacation, 30 days after two years
- Pension provision
- The coolest and fluffiest office dogs
- Several years experience in an account or customer success management role
- Academic degree in business or marketing related courses
- Experience in leading and growing teams
- Proven track of record growing ARR within your customer base
- Ideally an understanding of SEO and/or Content Marketing concepts
- Passion for learning and coaching
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English are required, French in addition is a plus
Sounds great for you? Let's talk and see how much of a fit we are. You're welcome to apply through our careers page in only one minute. After you have successfully applied you will get a confirmation e-mail straight away. If you shouldn't receive an e-mail from us, please check your junk mail and whitelist our e-mail.