Content Experience- Frontend Developer (m/f/x) remote opportunity
Searchmetrics provides the data, software platforms, and expertise that drive online revenue and elevate brands. Data-driven marketers value Searchmetrics for its ability to deliver the predictable success that enables them to reach their search and content goals. We do this by delivering customer-focused products and results-driven consultancy that create tangible value for our clients.
As a developer at Searchmetrics, you will be responsible for aggregating and processing the data we need for our business. Content Experience, which is one of the 7 other engineering teams, works independently and is self-organized using the Scrum methodology. Its mission is to bridge the gap between SEO and content-creation by empowering customers to research, track, and create highly ranking content.
All teams at Searchmetrics operate with a "you build it, you run it approach", which means that every team is responsible for their services from planning to deployment and maintenance. Dev-Ops support the teams to maximize the stability of their applications and systems.
Your mission in detail
Develop new user-facing features using React.js & GraphQL
- Write testable and efficient code in an agile environment
Build reusable UI components for future use
Write documentation to make sure other people can easily comprehend
Test and peer-review code to ensure results meet business and user requirements and to gain confidence about quality, usability, and stability
- Collaborate closely with other development teams and other stakeholders to create holistic solutions
- If applicable, grow engineering teams by supporting the interviewing, recruiting and hiring processes
What’s in for you?
- A career model supporting your personal growth into an expert or leadership role
- A business environment, where you will have an impact on what you do
- A multi-national team of cool people out of more than 25 different countries
- Free drinks and fruits as well as regular company breakfast and pizza days (at the office)
- Team- and company events
- 28 days of vacation days
- The coolest and fluffiest office dogs on the planet
What you bring into the game:
- You have professional experience with Git and React.js
- You worked as Frontend Developer for 2+ years
- You have a passion for programming and a desire to improve your skills and learn new things
- You have a knack for benchmarking and optimization
- You are ready and willing to share your knowledge across teams
- You are open-minded and a real team player
- You have business-fluent English language skills
Nice to have:
- You have experience with Java programming language
- You have been working with the AWS ecosystem
- You have experience working remotely
Sounds great for you? Let's talk and see how much of a fit we are. You're welcome to apply through our careers page in only one minute. After you have successfully applied you will get a confirmation e-mail straight away. If you shouldn't receive an e-mail from us, please check your junk mail and whitelist our e-mail.