Director Application Management & IT Systems (all genders)
Searchmetrics delivers the predictable success that allows data-driven marketer to reach all of their search and content goals. We make this possible with our comprehensive portfolio of data, software and services that combines the sustainable success of organic with the predictable returns otherwise only achievable by investing in paid media. We work for the marketers who rely on search and content performance to drive revenue and elevate their brands.
The Director Application Management & IT Systems will lead our Business Application and Service Desk teams to provide an optimal applications and tooling support for our business. The role will collect and understand systems requirements of main stakeholders to build and/or implement easy to use and comprehensive solutions to increase organisational efficiency. Building and improving end-to-end business processes and lead-to-cash data consistency is a fundamental objective of the function. In addition the team will own and lead mid- to large scope projects, aiming at optimised data quality, improved workflow efficiency and scalability to our processes.
Your mission in detail
- Lead the Business Application and Service Desk Teams, ensuring a service-oriented mindset and good collaborative connection with internal-customers
- Manage our existing application landscape with focus on optimized data and workflows (end2end) centered around our CRM and ERP Systems
- Collect and understand system requirements of stakeholders and facilitate across functions for optimal outcomes
- Ensure improved efficiency, both from a cost and workflow perspective while building on the existing application landscape
- Plan and control budgets for IT hardware and business applications across functions as well as workforce budgets for own teams
- Own Searchmetrics' information security objectives to maintain and improve existing policies and procedures across the business
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional projects regarding application changes, data migration and functionality enhancements
What’s in for you?
- A career model supporting your personal growth into an expert or leadership role
- A multi-national team of cool people out of more than 25 different countries
- A business environment, where you will have an impact on what you do
- Access to learning platforms like Linkedin Learning and Campus Success
- Free drinks and fruits as well as regular company breakfast and pizza days
- Team- and company events
- Urban Sports (M) or Fitness First membership and in-house gym
- 28 days of vacation, 30 days after two years
- Pension provision
- The coolest and fluffiest office dogs
- You hold a Bachelor's degree (or higher) in a technical course
- You have experience in leading application management or IT teams in cloud-based, data-heavy application environments
- You are experienced with a Salesforce and/ or Netsuite-centered, ideally with both platforms
- Experience in working in a SaaS- and/or investor related company is a plus
- You are a strong communicator and are skilled at stakeholder management across all levels of an organization
- You have basic understanding of IT security & GPDR requirement
- Business fluent English language skills are mandatory
Sounds great for you? Let's talk and see how much of a fit we are. You're welcome to apply through our careers page in only one minute. After you have successfully applied you will get a confirmation e-mail straight away. If you shouldn't receive an e-mail from us, please check your junk mail and whitelist our e-mail.