Product Marketing Director (all genders)
The Product Marketing Director has global responsibilities for leading and managing a team of product marketers.
You work with our leaders to set the strategic vision for how we show and describe the value of Searchmetrics and then lead your team and other collaborators through execution of that vision.
You develop relationships with customers and channel their stories into cases, videos, presentations and more, and become a deep expert on the product, showing off industry use cases, demoing the product, and providing feedback for future releases.
This role offers an opportunity to someone looking to take the next step in their career within a company that encourages innovation, collaboration and forward-thinking.
Your role in detail
- Lead the Product Marketing Team to align to Searchmetrics brand and expand our market reach.
- Build and run a high performing and diverse Product Marketing team including prioritization, resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management.
- Own the development of positioning, messaging and naming of Searchmetrics products and portfolio.
- Partner with our global sales and customer team leaders to ensure they are ready to pitch product value, new capabilities, and Searchmetrics differentiation in the market.
- Act as the main bridge from Marketing to Product and Engineering to ensure there is successful collaboration and consistency. Ensure there is strong and effective cross-functional product strategy, messaging and launches.
- Work closely with the rest of the Searchmetrics Marketing team to land key messages in market.
- Work with many formats, including visualization, writing, product videos, social media, slideshares and more, to express the value of Searchmetrics products.
- Drive Customer Marketing activities so that they are in line with product releases and our goal to help solve business problems for our customers with powerful software and world-class service.
- Launch new products and explain why new capabilities matter to customers and prospects.
What’s in for you?
- A career model supporting your personal growth along an expert or leadership role
- A multi-national team of cool people out of more than 25 different countries
- A business environment, where your will have impact with what you do
- Access to learning platforms like Linkedin Learning, Campus Success and Blinkist
- Free drinks and fruits as well as regularly company breakfast and pizza days
- Team- and company events
- Urban Sports (M) or Fitness First membership and in-house gym
- 28 days of vacation, 30 days after two years
- Pension provision
- The coolest and fluffiest office dogs
What you bring into the game
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years in an outbound product management or product marketing role within in international organisation
- Strong leadership experience
- Deep sense of accountability and the ability to own large projects from start to finish
- Strong product skills: the ability to learn new products and evaluate them in the competitive environment
- Familiarity with the enterprise software selling cycle
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills that emphasize storytelling, not jargon
- The poise and judgment to work regularly with customers and influence at a senior level
- Solid quantitative skills and demonstrated experience using data analytics to solve business challenges
- Strong presentation and spokesperson skills
- Enthusiasm for a fast-growing, fast-changing environment
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Fluent English and German
Searchmetrics delivers the predictable success that allows data-driven marketer to reach all of their search and content goals. We make this possible with our comprehensive portfolio of data, software and services that combines the sustainable success of organic with the predictable returns otherwise only achievable by investing in paid media. We work for the marketers who rely on search and content performance to drive revenue and elevate their brands.
Sounds great for you? Let's talk and see how much of a fit we are. You're welcome to apply through our careers page in only one minute. After you have successfully applied you will get a confirmation e-mail straight away. If you shouldn't receive an e-mail from us, please check your junk mail and whitelist our e-mail.