Senior Product Manager / Product Owner (all genders)
We are a growing business despite Covid-19.
Searchmetrics delivers the predictable success that allows data-driven marketer to reach all of their search and content goals. We make this possible with our comprehensive portfolio of data, software and services that combines the sustainable success of organic with the predictable returns otherwise only achievable by investing in paid media. We work for the marketers who rely on search and content performance to drive revenue and elevate their brands.
The role as Senior Product Manager / Product Owner (all genders)
- You will be working in an agile collaborative environment (SCRUM or Kanban)
Developing clear concepts including opportunity analysis, resource requirements, and success KPI's
Writing user stories/epics for complex features or products to the engineering team
Driving the positioning and interaction of the product within the software and within the product portfolio
Defining, proposing, and implementing product strategies and processes
Sharing best practices and offering to consult internally
Gaining stakeholder support through effective communication across all levels of the company including leadership, design, and engineering
Monitoring key performance indicators to measure the success of the product
Creating product roadmaps together with the engineering team to meet company objectives
What’s in for you?
- A career model supporting your personal growth into an expert or leadership role
- A multi-national team of cool people out of more than 25 different countries
- A business environment, where you will have an impact on what you do
- Access to learning platforms like Linkedin Learning and Campus Success
- Free drinks and fruits as well as regular company breakfast and pizza days
- Team- and company events
- Urban Sports (M) or Fitness First membership and in-house gym
- 28 days of vacation, 30 days after two years
- Pension provision
- The coolest and fluffiest office dogs
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Product Manager / Product Owner role (Professional Product Manager, Senior Product Manager)
- Excellent interpersonal skills including social awareness and judgment, persuasion and negotiation, and relationship building, collaboration, and team-building skills
- SEO knowledge is nice to have
- You are execution-focused and like to back your success with data and qualitative feedback
- Strong analytical skills and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory
- Fluency in English is a must, German in addition is a plus
Sounds great for you? Let's talk and see how much of a fit we are. You're welcome to apply through our careers page in only one minute. After you have successfully applied you will get a confirmation e-mail straight away. If you shouldn't receive an e-mail from us, please check your junk mail and whitelist our e-mail.