SEO Specialist (all genders)
If you’re ready to take your SEO to the ultimate level and join one of the best SEO companies in the world, this role could be for you. Our Marketing Team is looking for an SEO Specialist to play a hands-on role towards reaching our organic traffic goals.
If you’re a marketer whole thrives on hitting targets, understanding your audience, collaborative working style, and striving for constant improvement, then we would love to hear from you.
- Working with our team of experts to drive short-term traffic growth as well as ensure long-term traffic growth for our main website, searchmetrics.com
- Keyword research, technical audits, inbound link analysis and reporting.
- Support the relaunch of our website in collaboration with our team of experts.
- Work towards key metrics – Impressions, traffic, leads, memes sent to team per day (last metric is a negotiable KPI).
- Learn and teach – working at Searchmetrics learning comes with the job. When we teach, we also learn. You will support our Content Marketing Managers and our Web Developer with your SEO know-how acting as an internal advisor.
- As we are an SEO and digital marketing company selling products and services supporting marketers, so everything you do would need to be according to best practice SEO (no pressure).
What’s in for you?
- A career model supporting your personal growth into an expert or leadership role
- A multi-national team of cool people out of more than 25 different countries
- A business environment, where your will have impact with what you do
- Access to learning platforms like Linkedin Learning, Campus Success and Blinkist
- Free drinks and fruits as well as regularly company breakfast and pizza days
- Team- and company events
- Urban Sports (M) or Fitness First membership and in-house gym
- 28 days of vacation, 30 days after two years
- Pension provision
- The coolest and fluffiest office dogs
What you bring into the game
- 3 years of full-time SEO experience – SEO is your passion and you are eager to continue learning and perfecting your craft.
- You know how to get results in organic search results and can show us examples of your work.
- Excellent project management skills – you know how focus on what matters most and can see a task through to the end, ensuring that the original goals we set out to achieve are the top priority.
- Proven skills and experience working with Google Analytics
Sounds great for you? Let's talk and see how much of a fit we are. You're welcome to apply through our careers page in only one minute. After you have successfully applied you will get a confirmation e-mail straight away. If you shouldn't receive an e-mail from us, please check your junk mail and whitelist our e-mail.